Our cake decorating workshops are tremendous fun! Led by cake decorator, Mihaela, you will learn all the basics you need to take away and decorate more cakes.
1) How to roll the icing and cover your cake so that the end result is a flawlessly neat finish
2) How to make different types of sugar figurines and flowers
3) How to work with icing and marzipan
4) How to colour sugar paste
5) Safest way to transport cakes
6) Understanding which cakes work best with which type of icing
You do not need to have any cake decorating skills for this workshop. So join us even if you just fancy learning cake decorating we guarantee you a blissful half day and plenty of tea, coffee and biscuits and cake to keep you fuelled. Your cake will keep for about 5-6 weeks.
Level: All Levels
Duration: 3 hours
Price: £55 this includes cake boards and cake cards that you will need for your cake. We will also supply all the different types of icing and fondants you will be using on the day to cover and decorate your cake as well as make the figurines.
Basic tool sets are available to use in the class and available to buy at the discounted price of £10 (normally £14.99).
This class is limited to 6 people only
You will need to bring:
1 x 6 inch sponge cake
You can either bake your own cake or bring in store bought cakes. Either is fine. All major supermarket brands sell basic sponge cakes.
PLEASE NOTE: This class is held in our Camden Venue. Address can be found here.