Amigurumi dolls are big news in Japan and quite frankly we aren’t surprised – cute, dinky and each one with buckets of personality. Make like the Tokyo cool-kids and learn the basics of Amigurumi in this online lesson.
This session is perfect for expanding those crochet skills as you will learn:
- To crochet in the round
- Crochet invisible increase and decrease typical of Amigurumi
- Learn how to crochet the using the single crochet stitch (US) / double crochet (UK)
- Learn how to read Amigurumi patterns
Improvers - You do need to know basic crochet techniques. Try our beginners virtual or in-person crochet classes first. Details here
What You Receive:
We will send you a kit containing:
- 100g ball of wool - enough wool to crochet 2 bunnies
- Crochet hook
- Embroidery floss for your bunny eyes and a pair of toy eyes so you can decide on your bunny's face. We advise, for safety, using embroidery floss if gifting this to a young person.
- Toy stuffing to make your bunny extra squishy
- Instructional booklet with the exclusive bunny pattern
- A video recording of the workshop in case you can't make it on the day
- We will also provide you with a host of information on where to find some free patterns, some great amigurumi websites and inspiration as well as a 20% discount code you can use at Lovecrafts to purchase more wool and all your others crafty supplies.