We use soap everyday and now more so than ever; and within hours you will using your own handmade soap to wash your hands clean. This is a really great workshop for children and adults alike as we use a non toxic and vegan soap base to work from and create these wonderful loofah exfoliating soap bars as well as some fragrant solid bars. There are so many possibilities.
You can choose to make more colourful creations if you prefer and we will tell you how to do this in the workshop too. In total you will be able to make a collection of 4-6 soap bars and a combination of both round and rectangular soap moulds too.
Absolutely anyone! We really encourage you to get your kids involved in this one. It's really so easy.
Can't Make the Date:
Don't worry - you have access to a recording of the class for 14 days.
What do I get sent to me:
You will get sent everything you need to make your super sweet smelling soap bars including soap moulds you can keep for more soap making sessions once you know how.
Your Kit will Include
- Round and rectangular soap moulds
- Vegan Soap Pigment
- Clear glycerin premium vegan soap base
- Shea butter premium vegan soap base
- A selection of 2 fragrance oils for your soap
- Loofah slices for your soap
- Mixing utensils
- 99% Isopropyl Alcohol spray bottle
- 8 contemporary soap labels to give your soap that truly professional finish