Our tutor is a resin expert who sells her own line of resin jewellery so you're in experienced hands. The session will start with an intro into the different types of resins that are on the market and she will talk you through the properties of the resin that you will be using in this resin crochet hook workshop.
You will then move onto how to correctly mix the resin add all those personal embellishments that make your hooks totally original. Then the exciting bit starts and you begin pouring your resin into the moulds. Once the moulds are filled you will be talked through how to finish them off after the session. Please note that because your crochet hooks won't be able to be moved for a couple of days you'll have to do this finishing process after the class. You will also keep the moulds so you can make more and more hooks at home for friends and family or just replace those hooks when they go missing! You know what I mean right?
This workshop is perfect for any crocheter or wannabe-crocheter looking to make their hooks match their own personal style! Or maybe you would like to start your own business? They would also make great gifts for crocheters, so even if you don't crochet yourself you can still enjoy all the fun that this workshop brings.
Absolutely anyone - whether you crochet or not!
What Do I Get In the Kit:
- A full set of crochet moulds for you to keep forever and re-use (sizes 2mm to 10mm)
- Professional grade colour pigment in blue
- Glitter in silver, purple, orange, pink and green. You can mix and match your glitter in one hook too so its multicoloured.
- Assorted sequins (stars, gold and pink)
- Polishing materials for you to use once your hooks have set
- A pair of gloves to use while handling the resin
- All other tools you will need including a pot and mixing utensils. These are re-usable for many more hook making fun.
For health and safety reasons we ask you to wear a face mask when mixing and pouring the resin.
We had a bit of fun using some cake sprinkles we had to hand we encourage you to do the same if you like the look of them in the photos.