Create your own bespoke version that will add a little extra pizazz to your wardrobe. You will learn how to make 3 different headbands - a braided headband, a padded headband and a wider turban style hairband.
Once you've learnt these different methods you can easily revamp your winter hair accessories and make new hairbands using thicker more wintery type fabric.
YOU CAN ALSO PURCHASE A RECORDING ONLY OF THIS WORKSHOP FOR £12.50 (select this option on the right) - Perfect for those who have hairbands they can re-purpose, and all the bits they need in their craft stash or who just want to keep the live tutorial for future crafting.
Suitable for everyone!
1.5 - 2 hours
21st June (Mon) 7pm
Do I Need to Bring Anything:
You will need to supply your own glue gun, a pair of scissors and fabric, everything else is provided in our kit. Don't dismiss pre-loved clothing the fabrics can make great headbands. Or scout our your local fabric stores! We used pre-pleated fabric for our braided versions but any fabric will do!
What Does My Kit Include:
- A live streamed workshop led by a tutor
- Velvet and gross grain ribbon to give your headbands a beautiful and polished finish
- 3 base headbands
- Pattern for each headband style
- Sponge for the padded headband style
- A recording of your live class that you can download and keep for future reference so you watch the recording in your own time if you feel you missed anything in the class.