- How to set up and connect your Cricut Machine
- What Design Space is and how to access of over 3,500 free images to use
- How to access projects for even more inspiration and easy to make projects without any design knowledge necessary
- How to customise projects and personalise them too
- How to use Design Space Software
- The magic of iron-on vinyl for professional looking items
- How easy it is to make beautiful cut outs and decorations with paper
- A quick demo into card making
Once you get the basics you of Design Space and your Cricut Machine you are well on your way to opening up a whole world of things you can craft yourself. The possibilities are really endless!
Do I Need Anything for the Class:
We will post you a kit including
1 x Tote Bag
3 x A4 sheets coloured card
1 x A4 sheet of high quality iron-on vinyl
1 x Tea-bag because whats crafting without a cup of tea!
To take part in this class you must have either a Cricut Explore, Cricut Joy, Air or Maker machine. We will send you details prior to the class on how to access Design Space and you will need to use either a tablet or computer to work with Design Space.
You will also need to have an iron handy for the tote project.