The workshops are perfect for all ages (including your little ones during our half term programme). Plus we also have a vegan option too and Rainbow Taglietelle! Check out the dates on the right.
How is the class structured?
When you arrive, you will find the ingredients laid out for you ready to be used, as well as a glass of wine - because what's pasta making without wine? We will use organic eggs and our flour is bought direct by famers in the UK. By paying attention to the finest ingredients you get the best pasta in London. The class will kick off some fun facts about the history of pasta and the ingredient's origins. Then, we will explain what ingredients are used and where to source the best ingredients from. Lastly, you will kick-back, relax and enjoy your pasta that you made! The workshop is entirely hands-on. After a demonstration of how to make the dough, you will make everything by yourself.
What do you learn?
- How much flour and eggs we use.
- How to get the coloured pasta dough.
- How to correctly knead the pasta dough.
- How many minutes you should knead the dough to obtain a smooth and elastic dough.
- What kind of flours you should use for a perfect dough.
- How to shape the dough to obtain the pasta.