Join us and your colleagues on the 20th of November for a Winter themed watercolour session. During the course of the workshop we will show you how to paint a stunning bauble fit for any Christmas card! Our tutor, Michelle, is a professional watercolour artist so you know you'll be in the absolute best hands possible.
Once you book you'll be sent everything you need by post to make a start on your watercolour journey. We've included high pigment premium quality supplies for this class and you'll paint 2 beautiful postcards to send to friends and family or just frame them all for yourself. Just add the ticket to your basket, head to checkout and make sure you input the correct postage address to book your spot. Don't worry you won't be charged.Important: If you live outside the UK, please use our venue address (15 Maiden Lane, London, WC2E 7NG) at checkout and add in your own address in the notes section that pops up at checkout.
What do I get sent:
- Windsor and Newton watercolour paint (practically everlasting as you use so little each time)
- A Watercolour Paint Brush that will last you for many many more art works
- Watercolour paper to practice your painting techniques learnt
- Two premium watercolour postcards for your final paintings
- A palette to mix your paint