During this in-person beginners crochet workshop held in our lovely bright and colourful venue in Covent Garden, you will learn how to crochet chain stitches and how to crochet this stitch that is perfect for a coaster, extremely beginner friendly too. You will also master how to hold that hook and transform a long piece of rope into this trendy coaster!
If you can already crochet but fancy making these then we are also offering this as a kit only without the workshop. You will get all the materials you need as well as a photographic step by step by pattern.
Our crochet classes are kept very small so that we can ensure you get all the help you need from your tutor. So do book early to get a spot on our popular classes.
Complete beginners & improvers who would like to learn a new technique or just make something quick and easy!
What Do I Receive in My Class:
- An in-person workshop led by a crochet expert
- A small class so you get all the help and tuition you need
- A crochet hook
- Sustainable and sourced in the UK rope to make one coaster
- A tapestry needle to weave in those ends
- Pattern and stitch guide to take home
- Pre-cut leather to attach to your coaster (please let us know if you prefer a vegan friendly option)
- If you are very keen for a specific colour do let us know when you book so we can try our best to put that colour in your kit. The colours are based on the product images