A couple of weeks ago we went to visit some friends and we were served these delicious chocolate pasty swirls. They looked a little complicated to make, so I was amazed when she told me she made them with her daughter in about 15 minutes. Sold! With a brief memorised recipe I set out to make these little winners. Recipe below.
You will need:
1 Puff Pastry Ready Rolled
2 tsp sugar
1) Take your pastry out the fridge and allow it to warm to room temperature for about 10 minutes.
2) Preheat your oven to 200C
2) Unroll your pastry onto a floured surface
3) Spread Nutella over the top of the flatted pastry and roll it into a tube
5) Beat an egg and add 2 teaspoons of sugar to the mixture
6) Glaze your roll with the beaten egg
7) Cut your roll into slices and lay flat onto a baking tray. Spread some of your egg mixture over the top of your swirls.
8) Bake for about 15 minutes until a lovely golden brown
Make yourself a cup of tea and enjoy!