Keeping our Customers Happy
This is a full time role mostly based from our studio in Covent Garden with some flexible days based from home. You will be expected to be in the studio as and when required but otherwise can work from home.
- Respond to all general inbox inquiries
- Provide excellent and personalised support for customer questions, feedback and any issues that may come up.
- Take the time to understand the customers queries and offer a solution that works for them or offer suitable workshops.
- Responsible for managing all elements of our hen party and baby shower events from booking to completion.
- Be proactive in regards to problem resolution and solution focused.
- Manage customer feedback
- Prepare our monthly newsletter
- Stay in touch with our customers who have booked onto in-person and virtual workshops advising them of all the information they will need before their class.
- Teach workshops if required
- Ensure the timely delivery of virtual workshop kits, ensuring customers are kept up to date with appropriate delivery information. .
- Provide weekly reports on workshop and party bookings
- Provide weekly reports on corporate and party bookings
- Manage all our hen party and baby shower bookings from beginning to end including liaising with tutors and scheduling a rota.
- Liaise with our tutors and briefing them before each of their workshops / corporate events / parties
- Liaise with tutors to confirm future dates for their workshops / corporate events / parties
- Keep the company website up to date including: workshop listings and product information up to date.
- Keep all our Risk Assessments up to date and current
- Ensure workshops are kept up to date on our directory listing partnerships.
- Manage our stock inventory ensuring there are supplies for all our classes ahead of time.
- Keep our internal events calendar up to date
- Keep up to date with craft trends
- Ensure the venue is kept clean and tidy
- Set up for our evening classes
- Ensure we have tea, coffee, biscuits, cakes etc in the studio for our classes and party events.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of virtual and in person workshops and supplies according to customer needs.
The ideal person will be:
- Customer focused
- Genuine desire to help
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organisation skills
- A propensity for relationship building
- A strong love and interest in crafting
- Problem solving skills and the ability to think on your feet
- Passionate about working in a small business
- Proactive worker - someone who can identify possible problems and deal with them
- Excel / Google sheets
- Word / Google Docs
- Zoom and other video conferencing platforms
- E-commerce platforms such as Shopify an advantage
Apply Here (you will need to attach your CV so have it ready)