Hooks are a crocheters best friend (that's how the saying goes right?) and now you can decorate your own in our special one-off online workshop! Join us to make your own personalised polymer clay crochet hooks! We spend so many hours crocheting we might as well look good doing it.
You will be shown how to manipulate the polymer clay and make creative patterns, then we will go into depths on how to add a design to it, any design! Everyone will end up with a collection of hooks they'll use time and time again. This clay will need to be baked after the session, but we will give you full instructions on how to do so.
So join us for a session of making pretty hooks and talking all things crochet. You will be provided with a full set of crochet hooks (more details on sizes below) but you will most likely make 2-4 hooks depending on how intricate your designs are.
What do I Receive in my Kit:
- Crochet hooks in the following sizes; 4mm, 5mm, 6mm and 8mm (other sizes available so just email us if you want to swap out any of these sizes for a size you use more often).
- Selection of polymer clay (please note that we can't guarantee the colours you will receive, but if you have something in mind please just drop us an email).
- Non stick paper to roll your polymer clay onto.
- Thickness sticks to ensure your polymer clay is the same thickness all the way around
- Tea bag so you can enjoy a cup of good quality tea whilst crafting with us online.
- A recording of the workshop in case you miss the workshop on the day.